Adults Only Service
THIS IS AN ADULTS ONLY SERVICE. We will suspend or terminate any accounts which we believe are being used by anyone under the age of eighteen (18) years old or the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which you view the Site; additionally, we reserve the right to report such person to the proper authorities along with all information provided to us by or with respect to such person.
Disclosures Made as Necessitated by Law or Safety
Your name, physical address, phone number and password are considered confidential. However, all information you provide to us may be shared with other third parties as necessary to comply with applicable law, to cooperate with law enforcement and the court system.
Information We Collect From You
During sign up we require that you provide us with certain information which may include Account Data (i.e., your name, physical address, email address, phone number, username, and password), Financial Data (i.e., credit card/billing information) along with "Demographic Information". Demographic Information may include IP address(es), referring website information, Internet browser used, zip code and/or other data regarding search history, browsing history, registration and user history.
How is this Information Used?
Financial Data will only be shared with third party processors as necessary to initiate and complete any orders placed by your account.
We may use "cookies" and Demographic Information to better your experience on the Site by allowing us to tailor your experience on the Sites according to your preferences and what we think may appeal to you based on such Demographic Information. Aggregate, non-individual membership Demographic Information may be shared with third parties with whom we have a direct or indirect relationship who may offer products or services we believe you may be interested in.
We may also share the aggregate Demographic Information with third parties for the purposes of analyzing usage data, maintaining servers and other purposes relating to maintaining and improving our service and the Sites.
You Are Responsible For Information You Provide to Third Parties
This Website is an online subscription service ("Service") owned and operated by AuthenticGraphics Please carefully read and understand these Terms and Conditions prior to becoming a subscriber to the Service, as they constitute a binding legal agreement (the "Agreement") by and between AuthenticGraphics and persons who elect to become subscribers to the Service (the "Subscribers").
1. As a Subscriber to the Service, you agree to be bound by each and every provision contained in this Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement may be modified or amended by AuthenticGraphics at any time, and changes are effective upon notice to each Subscriber. Notices by AuthenticGraphics to Subscribers may be given via electronic messages through the Service, a posting on the Service, or by mail.
2. Subscribers will be charged a subscription fee for the Service, in accordance with AuthenticGraphicss then-current billing terms.
3. Until such time as this Agreement is terminated in accordance with its provisions, Subscriber agrees to pay his/her/its subscription fee by credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism), and hereby authorizes AuthenticGraphics to charge Subscriber's credit card (or other approved facility or mechanism) for the ongoing subscription fee, and for any and all purchases or products and/or services purchased by Subscriber from the Service. Subscribers using our ACH or Online check payment system also acknowledge that if payment is returned unpaid for "NSF" or "Insufficient Funds", the Customer is responsible for the unpaid transaction, plus a "Returned Item Fee" of $25.00 or the Maximum allowed by law will be electronically debited from the Customers bank account.
4. Subscriber agrees to immediately inform AuthenticGraphics of any of the following changes in his/her/its credit card account: Card loss or theft, or unauthorized usage of the card; apparent breach of security of Subscriber ID or password, such that unauthorized access to the Service via the card is possible. Unless Subscriber gives proper notice to AuthenticGraphics of same, Subscriber will remain liable to AuthenticGraphics for any and all charges for unauthorized use of the Service.
5. Subscription to the Service will be automatically renewed for the original term upon expiration of such term, unless the billing company that processed the transaction is notified 1 day prior to membership expiration. Cancellation for trial and full membership may ONLY be accomplished by cancelling the membership via the normal cancellation method at the applicable billing companies online cancellation page, Email address or phone number. This service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
6. Trial Subscribers acknowledge that Trial subscriptions may not necessarily entitle full, unrestricted access to the website. Special Features, and Member's Events will be restricted to full members only. Trial Subscribers must wait until the account re-bills to a Full Monthly Membership before these special features become available.
7. AuthenticGraphics has no responsibility for supplying Subscribers with computer equipment or communications connections necessary to access the Service. Subscribers are solely responsible for these items.
8. Upon becoming a Subscriber to the Service, AuthenticGraphics will provide the Subscriber with a unique ID and password which allows access to the Service. The ID and password is issued by AuthenticGraphics in the form of a revocable license and remain the property of AuthenticGraphics and constitute proprietary information and are the property of AuthenticGraphics IDs and passwords are non-transferable. Each Subscriber must keep his password strictly confidential. Remember your password! For security reasons, AuthenticGraphics will not release passwords for any reason, except as may be specifically required by law or court order. Transfer of any ID or password to another person or entity, or allowing any person or entity other than the Subscriber to access the Service via such Subscriber's ID and password is strictly prohibited, and is a breach of this Agreement and a violation of law. Each account (username) is limited to no more than 10 logins a day over a 24 over hour period. The said period lasts from 12:00 midnight PST to 12:00 midnight PST
9. Subscriber hereby swears and affirms under oath, warrants and represents that he/she is at least eighteen (18) years of age (21 in jurisdictions that require that age limit) and has the legal capacity to enter into agreements of this nature. AuthenticGraphics makes no representation or warranty that the content published on the applicable website complies with the local laws of your jurisdiction. You are solely responsible for knowing and understanding your local laws concerning standards of content legality for purposes of obscenity laws. You further represent and warrant that you understand the nature of the content published on the applicable website is namely sexually explicit materials, and that you voluntarily and knowingly choose to view such material, and that such material does not offend or vex your sensibilities. Should you be unable to affirmatively make the representations and warranties contained herein, do NOT subscribe to this Service.
10. Under no circumstances, including, but not limited to, negligence, shall AuthenticGraphics or any of its related or affiliated companies be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use the Service. Subscriber specifically acknowledges and agrees that AuthenticGraphics is not liable for any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any user, or for any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of or use of records, whether under contract or tort theory, or under any other cause of action, for any amount over and above the amount paid by Subscriber to AuthenticGraphics for the preceding twelve (12) months.
11. AuthenticGraphics MAKES NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS AS TO THE INFORMATION, SERVICES OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SUBSCRIBER'S USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT HIS/HER OWN RISK. NEITHER AuthenticGraphics, NOR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, OR DELIVERING THE SERVER OR CONTENT, IS LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING FROM YOUR ACCESS TO, USE OF, OR INTERPRETATION OF, THE SERVICE OR PRODUCTS OR SERVICES OR INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OR THROUGH THE SERVICE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, AuthenticGraphics MAKES NO WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR NON- RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE CONTENT IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
12. PLEASE NOTE THAT SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. CHECK YOUR LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES.
13. Subscriber agrees to indemnify and hold harmless AuthenticGraphics, the applicable websites, their officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from any against any claims, losses, liabilities or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of Subscriber's breach of any term, condition or promise contained herein. Should any such claim for indemnification arise, or should any action be brought by Subscriber or AuthenticGraphics relating to any services or products offered by or through the Service. Should any such claim for indemnification arise, or should any action be brought by subscriber or AuthenticGraphics relating to any services or products offered by or through the Service, except those claims or actions relating to those products and services covered in paragraphs 13a., and 13b. below, Subscriber agrees to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the courts of the state of Nevada.
13a. If a claim or cause of action arises due to the failure by subscriber to pay for product or service or if a claim or cause of action for insufficient funds or fees due as a result of insufficient funds arises, AuthenticGraphics or the AuthenticGraphics agent(s), authorized to process and/or collect funds or assignees or attorneys on behalf of AuthenticGraphics and SUBSCRIBER AGREES AND SUBMITS TO THE PERSONAL JURISDICTION OF THE SAID COURTS and WAIVES TRIAL BY JURY.
13b. All claims or causes of action arising due to the failure by subscriber to pay for product or services or any claim or cause of action for insufficient funds or fees due as a result of insufficient funds shall be GOVERNED BY THE LAWS and the SUBSCRIBER WAIVES PERSONAL SERVICE UPON THEM, and agrees that SERVICE OF PROCESS regarding these claims or causes of action shall be accomplished VIA CERTIFIED MAIL at the address designated on this agreement or on the agreement with the AuthenticGraphics agent(s) who is authorized to process payments and SHALL BE DEEMED PERSONAL SERVICE.
14. Except for public domain material and electronic messages, all material displayed on the Service is copyrighted by AuthenticGraphics, or is licensed under copyright by AuthenticGraphics, and may not be copied, redistributed, or downloaded, in whole or in part, without the prior written consent of AuthenticGraphics.
15. The Service is for the private, non- commercial enjoyment of Subscribers only. Any other use is prohibited.
16. The Service enables Subscribers to share information with other Subscribers. Subscribers agree not to submit, publish, or display on the Service any defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, threatening, racially offensive, or illegal material. Transmission of such material that violates any law, is prohibited and is a breach of this Agreement.
17. Subscribers agree not to engage in advertising to, or solicitation of other Subscribers to buy or sell any products or services through the Service without AuthenticGraphics's prior written consent. Subscribers are responsible for information they send, or display through the Service even if a claim should arise after termination of service.
18. There are no facilities provided by the Service for sending or receiving private or confidential electronic communications. All messages shall be deemed to be readily accessible to the general public. Do not use the Service for any communication for which the sender intends only the sender and the intended recipient(s) to read. Subscriber hereby acknowledges and agrees that all messages entered into this Service can and may be read by the operators of the Service, whether or not they are the intended recipient(s).
19. Notices by AuthenticGraphics to Subscribers may be given by means of electronic messages through the Service, by a general posting on the service, or by conventional mail. Notices by Subscribers may be given by electronic messages or conventional mail, unless otherwise specified in the Agreement.